is this an improvement to the current one?

100%
N/A
By karrybird
#3957 really love how this turned out, can't wait to do the evos!

it was apparent from the other thread i posted that mareep was in need of a makeover, and i agree really.

Spoiler:

By karrybird
#3960 hehe i love keeping my models simple, glad you guys like it too!

curly hair ftw :3
By SPG
karrybird wrote:hehe i love keeping my models simple, glad you guys like it too!

curly hair ftw :3

oh no, i hate it, it just works here to the point there is no point in mentioning it because i know 99% of people would disagree with me
By karrybird
#3963 pfft, oh i see XD
By SPG
karrybird wrote:pfft, oh i see XD

ya, dont take that the wrong way, its still good, just doesnt meet my super high standards that arent worth mentioning unless im talking to skibb or omerta. you are that texture guy to me, where i mainly judge your textures, not so much the model, because trust me, your models are nothing with out your lovely textures, again, dont take that the wrong way
By karrybird
SPG wrote:

ya, dont take that the wrong way, its still good, just doesnt meet my super high standards that arent worth mentioning unless im talking to skibb or omerta. you are that texture guy to me, where i mainly judge your textures, not so much the model, because trust me, your models are nothing with out your lovely textures, again, dont take that the wrong way

haha those two are definitely amazing with their models :D
i like to keep mine simple because it's easier to work in a nice texture :3
plus, in my honest opinion, overly detailed/complicated models, while they look nice, just kinda look like they wouldn't really fit into the minecraft world. XD
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:

haha those two are definitely amazing with their models :D
i like to keep mine simple because it's easier to work in a nice texture :3
plus, in my honest opinion, overly detailed/complicated models, while they look nice, just kinda look like they wouldn't really fit into the minecraft world. XD

god, i hate it when people say that, its pixelmon, not minecraft, who cares about blocky junk lol
By karrybird
#3969 meh, that's just my preference.
By Overreactedosbol
#4002 don't let SPG talk you into the ground, though he is very good at that :P
By SPG
Overreactedosbol wrote:don't let SPG talk you into the ground, though he is very good at that :P

wow wow wow, no i did nothing wrong here, mr. m deleted my first post which screwed up the rest of the conversation for people just joining in
JOIN THE TEAM