By Ryko1412
#54091 i know i could have chosen a easier pokemon to start with but hey a challenge is part of the fun...just having a bit of a pain with the textures

#Edit
the new model. just waiting for PS to install then its texture time :/

i hope you guys like the changes, let me know what you think
Attachments
typlo.jpg
typlo.jpg (488.51 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
typlo#2.jpg
typlo#2.jpg (519.46 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
tymdkd.jpg
tymdkd.jpg (364.8 KiB) Viewed 1433 times

By Sundial_MC
#54095 :D
You do have a great understanding of rotated blocks, that's good.
Before you do anything, you may want to thicken up the part of the head/neck part, and fix up the foot; it's too flat on the ground just protruding there from the body.
By KuryoZT
silversword wrote:needs A ton of work.

That's not really nice, is it?
But yeah, sundial is true, it's rare to see rotated blocks in first models, usually they're three blocks and voila... Mine included XD
But yeah, the most important part will be texturing I think. It'd clean up all the squarish parts where flames will be, ya see?
And adding to what Sun said (he knows more than I do, so I won't repeat, it'd be useless, but I support what he said :) ) I'd like a back pic, to see what you've done with the tail. And also, naming the parts early on is important, for the coder as much as for you, so you don't have to look through everything if you have to move something near the end.
And for the feet, elevating everything except the feet itself, then rotate the foot block toward the ground, wouldn't that work? Because typhlosion's feet aren't fully on the ground, look at your avatar (what I've done, thanks for that), it's on its toes, tiptoeing right?
I bet I wrote that wrong, but you can guess the meaning right?
Tip-toeing? Tiptoing? I don't know XD

But nice job, it's pretty good, and flaws are just part of everything, the most important part is what you can do to make it better. Good luck, you're on a good way.
By Overreactedosbol
#54112 must be bigger, great job btw but i suggest making it bigger now so you wont have to go through all the trouble once you finished texture.
By Ryko1412
#54339 Dw silversword I know lol. I really appreciate all the feed back ive started from scatch taking all in to account. im quite intent to get this looking good :)
By Darkfire24798
#55489 First of all great model so far! However one thing is kinda bugging me. The transition between the area where the arms sprout from and the belly seems too sudden, it just doesn't look quite right to me. Maybe it's just me though xD
JOIN THE TEAM