Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%
By lugiaisbeast101
#23318 Put a pupil, it just looks demonic red without it.

By Ewcongogamer
#23326 Any other ideas before putting more pics up of changes, the pupil i think helped and i'll play with it while I test any other ideas out. How does everyone feel if they started to approve Gen 2 if this would stand up?
By Jumpyporcupine
Ewcongogamer wrote:Any other ideas before putting more pics up of changes, the pupil i think helped and i'll play with it while I test any other ideas out. How does everyone feel if they started to approve Gen 2 if this would stand up?

Wait until Gen 1 is finished. I don't want anymore pokemon until gen 1 is finished. But good work on your Raikou!
By Ewcongogamer
#23395 Here's a photo with the eyes having a pupil.
Spoiler:
By Jumpyporcupine
#23412 Maybe smooth out the cheeks a little bit? But this is great! My favorite legendary of gen 2!
By Ewcongogamer
#26616 BIG update been working on Entei due to the success of my Raikou, did fix the cheeks a bit by just moving them in which you can see below. I am going to at some time play a bit with some noise on Raikou but I am really happy with how it is now. Considering if I can move this to the Feedback thread due to the low number of Gen 1 and that I am not interested in any of them, at all! (just that they get added and look good)

Spoiler:
By karrybird
#26620 ooh, whatever you do, do NOT use flat blocks for the textures. make them 1 wide and treat them as you would a normal flat block by erasing everything you're not using.
By Ewcongogamer
#26622 What is the issue with flat blocks? I had no problems with them on Raikou?
By karrybird
Ewcongogamer wrote:What is the issue with flat blocks? I had no problems with them on Raikou?

i didn't realize you used them on raikou, but the issue is in game, flat texture blocks flicker no matter what you do. it looks horrible and the only way to fix it is to make them 1 wide.
By Ewcongogamer
#26625 well then that will make my Raikou tail look alot different since you wouldnt be able to see it well from the sides...
JOIN THE TEAM