Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%

By Ewcongogamer
#29637 I fixed again the eyes for Entei (I found that I really don't like eyes) so from the front they don't look as derpy. Personally I liked them a bit better before but the derp factor was too big. For those who were excitied I did start on Suicune I did not expect to tackle Entei so quickly. I do need help on ideas for how to do Suicune's maine....
By KuryoZT
#29763 Wow, I leave for like a week, and you do just an awsome texture and awsome model, that raikou is great, entei is the best (my favorite) and that suicune *drools*, for the mane, my idea is simple, just put some blocks (at least 1wide no 0s)just to put texture on it, what do you think?
By Ewcongogamer
#30245 Update Suicune with texture, I really don't like the single hair block, I am considering making it blocky like how I did entei and raikou...Comments, critiques?
By KuryoZT
#30276 umm, is it me, or does the mane look just too small, at least from the back view.
Did you put a single block, or is there more, I can only see one in the texture map, myabe more would look better. But I'd wait for more opinions before trying something like that, someone may have a better/simpler idea.
The texture looks awsome though! Great work
By DutchKroket
#30445 Wow, so far so good!

But their eyes, they don't look like the awesomeness of the beasts eyes. And suicune's head is to big for his body.
JOIN THE TEAM