Should I continue with Chikorita evolutions?

69%
10%
21%

By Rzxa
#48610 I thought chikorita skin was light green or am I wrong?
By Thepersianpig
#48626 the bottom of the neck could be smoother where it connects to the back and the top of the head could be smoother too and the eyes seem weird to me im not sure why maybe it is the black outline I don't know
By pokepound
Rzxa wrote:I thought chikorita skin was light green or am I wrong?

Yes i thought so too, the colour is supposed to be like this Image
By SubGenesis
#48675 The colour could have a few more points added to the green variable in that colour wheel thing
HOWEVER the main reason the skin does not look green enough is actually because the leaf and the necklace are way too green and the contrast makes the skin look the wrong colour whereas I reckon it is the leaf/necklaces fault, you must make the colour both lighter and duller read karrybirds modelling advice on the post at the top of the modelling forums it explains this quite well
By KuryoZT
#48741 Did you ever notice that Chikorita's head, with its leaf andspikes on its neck, is like a bud germinating?
The neck side should be thinner tha the top part, and its leaf bigger, muhc bigger in both length and max width. Look at the pic pokepound gave.
And yeah, maybe give a little more green to the guy, using official artwork is nice, but sometimes it's not enough, especially since they play with lighting.
And I'd point the tail upward, but that's just me.
Hope any of this helped, somehow.
By Polifroeg
#48807 Someone else has done this line I prefer your chikorita but u should do different models
By KuryoZT
Polifroeg wrote:Someone else has done this line I prefer your chikorita but u should do different models

-_-
What's wrong with him doing a model, even though someone else also did it? Nothing.
Why should he not do a model he wants to/chose to? No reason why not.
If you prefer his/her model, why say he should something else? Still nothing.
And any critism in your post? None.
You like it, good.

Sometimes, I don't understand some things.

Will you continue the Chiline though Josecami?
JOIN THE TEAM