By karrybird
#39487 since i was challenged to make another lugia model by Ewcongogamer, here's my lugia

i actually wanted to make ho-oh more, but i'll make him next.

Spoiler:

update:
Spoiler:

By SPG
#39512 karry, i saw this and did the impossible, and i smiled, but i opened the spoiler, and soemthing about the face seems off (so helpful) damn it, i need my models D: i must ask ed to help me help you
i do like the position it is in though, it would be better for animation imo, and i hope to god it gets a swimming animation
By DutchKroket
#39519 Wow, sorry Ewcongamer, this one is just so much more awesome!

But, like you see in the picture, lugia's wings/neck/tail/leggs are very long, it doesn't have that feature yet. (It may also be because it's head is to big.

But going for awesome so far!
By Jephon
#39521 I am leaning more towards Ewcongogamer's actually... His needs work but this one feels like a toy for some reason.. I'm not sure why..
By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:I am leaning more towards Ewcongogamer's actually... His needs work but this one feels like a toy for some reason.. I'm not sure why..

they both need work, no question about it, karry would have an easier time fixing it up though, but i need my models so i can help her
>.<
By Jephon
#39527 After looking at Ewcongo's and the picture Dutch posted above, I think the issue I am having is the neck and tail. Short and stubby. I always thought Lugia looked like a white dragon. This looks like a dragon you might find in a kids meal at mickey d's with the stubbiness of the limbs. neck and tail.

just my 2 cents..
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#39530 Love this model,
No offence ewcongogamer :(
And i have to disagree with you jsnbrown, but this one is way better...
Btw karry, could you check your private messages,
By AngryGroudon
#39537 I agree with SPG.
The head can you a little work but other then that. Everything is awsome!!!
By LilacLily
#39587 Wow, well done! Can't wait for the finished version!!!!!
By Il_Lupo
#39590 If you could make the eyes have larger pupils, it would be great. Lugia's stare looks a little too intense- and creepy.
JOIN THE TEAM