By SPG
#36507 im glad youi are doing it the smart, and better way, just do 1 thing so you don't pull your hair out, use that circle as a base for every unown you make so you dont have to keep remaking it, if you already thought of this, good, if you already stated this, sorry but i dont have the time right now to look through this entire thread, and if you didnt already think of this, then there you go, good luck, and i hope youi make all of them (because i wont approve them with out the full set, no pressure)
By Sup3rp1gm4n
SPG wrote:im glad youi are doing it the smart, and better way, just do 1 thing so you don't pull your hair out, use that circle as a base for every unown you make so you dont have to keep remaking it, if you already thought of this, good, if you already stated this, sorry but i dont have the time right now to look through this entire thread, and if you didnt already think of this, then there you go, good luck, and i hope youi make all of them (because i wont approve them with out the full set, no pressure)

Haha, thanks for the feedback, i did think of that, but also with the eye texture.
And ofcourse, i will make them all :p
By sargeantsimon
#36567 Stellar work thus far. The only concern I have is that we can't see the back, so I don't know how you handled the back of the eye. I looked at some back sprites to be sure, but it seems to be a rounded continuation of the black part.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
sargeantsimon wrote:Stellar work thus far. The only concern I have is that we can't see the back, so I don't know how you handled the back of the eye. I looked at some back sprites to be sure, but it seems to be a rounded continuation of the black part.

I know, we already discussed this :p
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37091 I need a double circle for the B, can i just select the circle with the eye and copy paste it?
By SPG
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:I need a double circle for the B, can i just select the circle with the eye and copy paste it?

yes, but im not entirly sure how well your computer may like it, so it may get screwed up, but it doesnt hurt to try, but if it doesnt work, blame techne, its bugged to hell xD
By Sup3rp1gm4n
SPG wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:I need a double circle for the B, can i just select the circle with the eye and copy paste it?

yes, but im not entirly sure how well your computer may like it, so it may get screwed up, but it doesnt hurt to try, but if it doesnt work, blame techne, its bugged to hell xD

Okay, will try, if it doesn't works, i'll just copy paste every individual piece, then fill in the exact same offset, and coordinats and lower the value of the Y-Axis
JOIN THE TEAM