By SubGenesis
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
Really, amazing, great, much better than the ones we had before.
Just one thing, yes, all 28. Just one thing, post them in the same thread
Also, fill in the eye bit, it's not transparent. Then texture it to make the eye dot

I did texture it a bit, just the eye though ;)
Great to hear this Unown is good :P
But are you sure the part between the body and eye isn't transparant?
It looks better with it!
This is how it looks like now:

Spoiler:

SubGenesis wrote:One tip I may be stating the obvious but have a save with a really detailed eye and just keep editing this one save to make each unknown so you can save time

Could you link me to that topic?
I'd like to see that one's eye :)

And i'll make all 28 Unowns,
Just two problems,
First: I'm going on vacation now, just 3 days, i'm back the 21st
Second: It's gonna take me from 1 to 3 weeks, but i like modeling so that's no problemo :D
(It's a bit like a hobby now)

I meant that you might as well make a really detailed eye I wasn't talking about a prexisting one

By Sup3rp1gm4n
I meant that you might as well make a really detailed eye I wasn't talking about a prexisting one

I actually did ;)
By KuryoZT
#36066 Well, A is about done, i say yes. Now maybe the eye color will need a fix, but I'm on my phone so I can't really tell. (by the way, I'll blame the false name on my phone, just because I can :) )
By Sup3rp1gm4n
KuryoZT wrote:Well, A is about done, i say yes. Now maybe the eye color will need a fix, but I'm on my phone so I can't really tell. (by the way, I'll blame the false name on my phone, just because I can :) )

I'm on my phone too now, so don't blame me on my grammar ;)
But what color do you mean since the color of unown's eye is black 'n white
By Sundial_MC
KuryoZT wrote:Yes, a bit more grey, jus play around, youll find something good.
And for the eye thing, ill try reexplaining, but im on my phone so...
You create a save with only the eye on it. Then you make for exampe unknown B, save it as "unknown B". Then start unknown D from the eye. Understandable? And yes im not so good in english.

It's not grey, it's more of a white.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Sundial_MC wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:Yes, a bit more grey, jus play around, youll find something good.
And for the eye thing, ill try reexplaining, but im on my phone so...
You create a save with only the eye on it. Then you make for exampe unknown B, save it as "unknown B". Then start unknown D from the eye. Understandable? And yes im not so good in english.

It's not grey, it's more of a white.

Like it is now?
By Rzxa
#36148 Yes unown is modeled ill make the pokemon lost silver map XD jk I hate creepy pastas
By Sundial_MC
#36153 Yep, the colour's fine!
About the eyeball, is it located at the end of the eye circle or at the middle? If not in the middle then put it dere. Can we get a back view too? If you haven't already, cover the back up with black
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Sundial_MC wrote:Yep, the colour's fine!
About the eyeball, is it located at the end of the eye circle or at the middle? If not in the middle then put it dere. Can we get a back view too? If you haven't already, cover the back up with black

I'm not home for 3 days now but isn't unown the same on the back?
By Sundial_MC
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:Yep, the colour's fine!

I'm not home for 3 days now but isn't unown the same on the back?

They're not,
go to this page and go down until you see the battle sprites
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... k%C3%A9mon)
JOIN THE TEAM