By MegamanBlue9
#35401 Image

I can't make realistic fire because i'm not good at shading.
And it already has noise.

Next Model i'm working will be Typhlosion

By Jack_Attack12
#35405 Sorry, but you have to try with the flames. Cuz typhlosion wont look the best with they kind of flames.
By MegamanBlue9
#35409 Then please people, Show me how to make realistic flames
By Ewcongogamer
#35412 You should post your part of the texture with the fire on texture help so someone can give you some help. Or you could even try to cut and paste some fire and have fun with it.
By Jack_Attack12
#35419 Blend the colors. You are using too big of a jump between colors. Try making it more gradual!
By MegamanBlue9
#35420 Here you go Image
By Jack_Attack12
#35423 Use more colors :P not only 4. use yellow, then a tiny (TINY) bit oranger, then a tiny bit more orange, a tiny bit more and when it gets orange, start red. So i would start this closer to the bottom of the flames.

But apart from the flames, the model is amazing! simple but amazing!
By SPG
#35479 Not going to lie, i like the cartoony flames more, why? Look at the damn pokemon, he made the flames how they are ment to be made, so you guys, get of of it and help him improve the model, not mindless details
By Jephon
#35532 I guess it depends on which sprite you look at. (I don't like pulling sprites but.. whatever)

One it is obviously a furiously hot flaming fire and the other is a more comical cartoony burn..

Either way, these small sprites have more colors in the flame than this one does.

The model shown just doesnt show the fire the same as either of these sprites.
JOIN THE TEAM