By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34780 Hello,
I just made my first model for Pixelmon
Don't look at the texture because it was just fast and i'm not good at texturing either...
Hope you like it and i will make more detailed models in the future (This was my first attempt)
For some reason i can't add pictures, it displays this error:
"Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."
I'll try to add pictures ASAP

By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34800 Thanks alot,
Here are my pictures:
As i said i'm not good at texturing and i will make more detailed models, since this isn't the best i can do :P
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34804 Btw, does anyone know how to make kind of round shapes, i know i can add spheres but these aren't in the minecraft style since that's made of blocks :P
By KuryoZT
#34810 To make a rounder shape, you need to bend the blocks and put alot of them.
Bend them like you did for the legs.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34836 I don't get you, i didn't bend the legs, the 2 parts, main leg and the piece between the body and the leg are both individual blocks, i'll try and look in my Techne for an option that looks like "bend" or something, thanks :)
By Sundial_MC
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:I don't get you, i didn't bend the legs, the 2 parts, main leg and the piece between the body and the leg are both individual blocks, i'll try and look in my Techne for an option that looks like "bend" or something, thanks :)

He means rotate.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34846 Oh, well that's not what i ment, but i know how i get those textures now, it was just a 3D block with a texture which wasn't totally filled, which ment some parts were transparant :P Thanks though!
Any feedback on my model?
By Ewcongogamer
#34849 The center horn needs to be bigger, and the head needs some work its more of an oval ridding up onto the body a bit at a diagonal. The eyes feel off due to the texture needing to be HD.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#34859 Ik, but i have no idea how to make the horn bigger since it's just a rotated cube, for the HD texture the same, how? Thanks for your feedback!
JOIN THE TEAM