By Sundial_MC
#35282 XD That stupid Techne glitch

Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's Techne's fault. It happens to everyone on Earth.
Also, for the flat texture (for the... leg dangling part thing), did you use a flat texture or a 1-block thick cuboid and just texture one side? If you didn't, make it a 1 block thick cuboid. It gets rid of flickering in-game.

Also, don't go off in a tangent and like spam-make models. Take your time, try the best you can do. When you're working on Ariados, finish it. Same with your klink, finish it.

Hope that helped,

-Sun

By Sup3rp1gm4n
Sundial_MC wrote:XD That stupid Techne glitch

Don't worry, it's not your fault, it's Techne's fault. It happens to everyone on Earth.
Also, for the flat texture (for the... leg dangling part thing), did you use a flat texture or a 1-block thick cuboid and just texture one side? If you didn't, make it a 1 block thick cuboid. It gets rid of flickering in-game.

Also, don't go off in a tangent and like spam-make models. Take your time, try the best you can do. When you're working on Ariados, finish it. Same with your klink, finish it.

Hope that helped,

-Sun

Ok thank god it's a glitch, well not that i like glitches but i thought it was my pc, anyway, yes i used the 1 block thick cuboid thingy, and i'll fix klink and ariados asap, do i need to create seperate topics for each?

And sorry for the spamming :oops:
By Sundial_MC
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:

Hope that helped,

-Sun

Ok thank god it's a glitch, well not that i like glitches but i thought it was my pc, anyway, yes i used the 1 block thick cuboid thingy, and i'll fix klink and ariados asap, do i need to create seperate topics for each?

No need to be sorry, it's just that when things are rushed the outcome isn't the best. ;3
Well, for the topics, it'd be best to make separate topics for each model so that its more clean.

Just another thing, the next time you make a model, try making it a lot bigger than the actual size of the Pokemon as we can scale it down to the correct scale using GIScale.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Sundial_MC wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:

Hope that helped,

-Sun

No need to be sorry, it's just that when things are rushed the outcome isn't the best. ;3
Well, for the topics, it'd be best to make separate topics for each model so that its more clean.

Just another thing, the next time you make a model, try making it a lot bigger than the actual size of the Pokemon as we can scale it down to the correct scale using GIScale.

I will, i just found out that that would be way more detailed, ok thanks :)
By Sundial_MC
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:- Update -

> Rotated Head
> Bigger horn on the head (the weird box)
> Thickened "Antenna's" and legs

Now, that's a lot better.

For the head, I like the rotation, but I don't see how you could put its face on there without it looking sad and miserable.

How about adding a non-rotated, or slightly rotated (to the OPPOSITE direction) block, in front of the head? And make that about 1 block less widthwise, and position it. It'll be a bit more "rounder", not blocky (ew), and make you able to put the face on. Then, move the antennae and claws to the correct positions. Sorta like

This is the block i'm talking about
v
/[ ] <-- This is your current head

Including that, add a similar block at the back of its head, only sticking out very slightly, as Ariados's head is slightly more of an oval.
By KuryoZT
Sundial_MC wrote:For the head, I like the rotation, but I don't see how you could put its face on there without it looking sad and miserable.

It's a freaking spider, we don't want it to look happy-go-lucky, or it'd be creepy.
Just kidding, but I do like the way it's head looks down.

And please, it's "round", not plain round. I'm a con-staircase effect so it may be only me.
JOIN THE TEAM