#37887 Wow :o
That is pure awesomeness!
I don't get what is with the invisible head things :P

By KuryoZT
Habigo wrote:Wow :o

1.I agree with the first sentence.
2.It's Techne (the program used to model pixelmon)'s fault.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
KuryoZT wrote:
Habigo wrote:Wow :o

1.I agree with the first sentence.
2.It's Techne (the program used to model pixelmon)'s fault.

Yup, instead of only making the textures on the specific block invisible, it drills the invisibility through the whole model, it's kinda annoying, when i made my first model, i freaked out and remade one xD
By Ewcongogamer
MrMasochism wrote:I think it looks pretty awesome personally

I am thankful for all the good comments, I will see if I can play with the head/beak a bit more but I am really happy with where it is :) so I am going to start also on another model :)
By Lettucecow
#38226 Im suprised can't wait for it to be ingame :D
By Vikerus
#38536 I say make the body more like the charizard that is in game. Then you can use that same base to start on latias and latios. That is if you have an eye for the future.
By Jephon
#39747 I think the main thing that needs to be worked on for this model is the legs. They seem over weight.. Like Lugia has a pear body type and eat a massive amount of donuts.

I think if you can lower the size of the legs.. Or maybe just the thickness.. this would be great!
By karrybird
Destroyal wrote:You will add some animations on the wings?

the way they are now, if those wings were animated it would look awful. just the pose they are in, it needs to be more straight and relaxed.
im guessing you didn't think of animation when making them?
By Ewcongogamer
#40079 If I fix the wings to be out in a neutral position and make the feet a bit smaller would that fix most stuff? Any other suggestions from SPG since I know he had alot of negative approval towards my model. Wings out to the side best for the animation?
JOIN THE TEAM