is this model ready to be approved?

98%
2%
By karrybird
#2615 yeah! another one already :'D

i am aware that you guys want first gen for now (or at least that's what i've heard) but slugma is my favorite pokemon so i had to make one next :)

and bonus shiny version!

By MrMasochism
#2618 Another great model but it would now be great if you could turn those skills to get 1 pokemon. Would so like to get them finished
By karrybird
#2619 i can do that!

which gen 1 would you like to see first from me then? : )
By Pokenerd8
#2623 try electabuzz o:
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:Another great model but it would now be great if you could turn those skills to get 1 pokemon. Would so like to get them finished

*cough* put this thing in the nether *cough* that aside, ya, do electabuzz maybe, or hypno, because you have drowsee but not hypno
By Yaseen
MrMasochism wrote:Another great model but it would now be great if you could turn those skills to get 1 pokemon. Would so like to get them finished

You mean Gen1 right?

SPG wrote:

*cough* put this thing in the nether *cough* that aside, ya, do electabuzz maybe, or hypno, because you have drowsee but not hypno

or Magmar or Jinx

anway awesome model
By karrybird
#2632 alright, i'll try one of those next! : )
By Tom_X
#2638 It's awesome, I can't really see anything wrong in this model
By Omerta
#2641 Great job again karry! I for one would like to see you do Fearow next since I know you can do nice work with bird type models.
JOIN THE TEAM