I'll do the textures soon. Seriously.

UPDATE 3:
Spoiler:

Aaand finally.

UPDATE 4:
Spoiler:

Bigger flowers.

ByMGMP
#31947 Nice starting=D! Keep up the work Zero!
By Ewcongogamer
#31955 I would actually like to see a more rounding of his main body instead of a block, but thats just my opinion.
By KuryoZT
#31957 I personnally don't think the stems (on the head right) are too long, but the round end is missing, just IMHO though.
Good model, nice work and that starter line.
By RecklessMetal
KuryoZT wrote:I personnally don't think the stems (on the head right) are too long, but the round end is missing, just IMHO though.
Good model, nice work and that starter line.

I don't think they're too long either. In fact, this model looks very good. It may need a bit more rounding, but i'll judge that when the texture is there
By karrybird
#32029 that flower is waaaaaaaaay too small.
i suggest making each of the petals individually, (they can all use the same texture) it will free up space of the texture map, and would be much better

i also don't like how the neck it one long stalk, you should divide it into segments and make them curve.
By Tom_X
#32482 The flower and neck are wrong, but I don't see a problem with the stems, they look fine to me
By zero_breaker
#32664 The flower is one piece in the official art, but the block is now bigger!

updated too!
By karrybird
#32716 the neck is better, but i'm telling you, you can't make the flower that way!! it won't look right.

look at the official art, there are individual petals.
JOIN THE TEAM