By lugiaisbeast101
#27967 *sigh* atleast its done, it really feels unnatural because of the fact that the Porygon family has a very smooth and glossy look to it, nothing you can do about that though, well done Kary.
By karrybird
#27975
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:*sigh* atleast its done, it really feels unnatural because of the fact that the Porygon family has a very smooth and glossy look to it, nothing you can do about that though, well done Kary.

this is minecraft, smooth and glossy doesn't exist.
User avatar
By SPG
#27985
karrybird wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:*sigh* atleast its done, it really feels unnatural because of the fact that the Porygon family has a very smooth and glossy look to it, nothing you can do about that though, well done Kary.

this is minecraft, smooth and glossy doesn't exist.

omerta begs to differ lol
User avatar
By MrMasochism
#28012 while omerta makes things reasonably smooth he still can't do glossy, the lack of shader support in minecraft sees to that
User avatar
By SPG
#28015
MrMasochism wrote:while omerta makes things reasonably smooth he still can't do glossy, the lack of shader support in minecraft sees to that

*cough* shaders mod *cough* thats as close as you can get lol
User avatar
By MrMasochism
#28049 shader's mod doesn't do anything for adding shininess as most mobs shouldn't be shiny it just leaves everything without much in the way of specular reflection
User avatar
By SPG
#28053
MrMasochism wrote:shader's mod doesn't do anything for adding shininess as most mobs shouldn't be shiny it just leaves everything without much in the way of specular reflection

i know, but it still gives the false impression of them, not really the point though, gloss isnt really that big of a deal imo
By Elakan
#28689 Good but a bit too blocky, would love to see it smoother.
JOIN THE TEAM