By Pokenerd8
#25320 Im sure spg is gonna have a fit :U but i took a break to work on totodile.

but as you can see it needs more work.. so i wanted to try to get everyone's feedback and ill try the best i can to get this close enough to a totodile.

im not done. i still need to work on its nose and work on texturing inside of his mouth
heres the pictures:

~~ TOTODILE ~~

Front/side View ~
Spoiler:

Closer Front View ~
Spoiler:

Back View ~
Spoiler:

By SPG
#25328 Image
he is WAY too stubby (his body is small), his tail is way too fat, and his mouth needs to curve in
Spoiler:
By Ewcongogamer
#25421 The red in the mouth just seems off, but I am not sure if that's from the overlaying teeth with see through texture. I would say the same with the tail and nose (face) both seem fat and need to come more to points. Any nostrils, those could be added?
By Pokenerd8
#25431 if you read the 1st post. i said i wasnt done. the nose is still being worked on and the mouth is not textured yet
By Pokenerd8
#25636 thats untextured nose. im still debating how to do the the upper jaw
By sargeantsimon
#25806 I'll definitely agree on the height and tail problems. I'd like to see a little attention to the hands, if you can manage it. It would also be nice if you could smooth out the bottom a little somehow. Other than that, excellent work so far. I'm impressed.
By Vikerus
#30179 Here are some visual suggestions.

Hope this helps. Also I think the texture is far too noisy.
Try using a blur effect on the texture to make the noise more bearable.
JOIN THE TEAM