By lightdasher
#23201 Hello fellow pokemon and pixelmon fans, I've done my first model, because as soon as I found out Celebi wasn't yet in this mod, I felt compelled to model her, because he is my favorite legendary next to Mew, I had some trouble getting Techne to work, couldn't find any tutorials so I taught myself the program, here is what I made so far.
And my model tree if you're curious

By KuryoZT
#23215 Windjoe is right, looks good, but as first model, it's awsome, seriously.
But without the texture I can see 2 things, one should be easy to correct would be the feets, seem too big. The only other thing, might only be me though, the back of the head, used slanted blocks, which is really rare for first models I think, but maybe it'll look better with the texture, so I'll wait for that to comment on. Awsome work, keep it up mate.
By Skibb
#23231 Aww :3 That looks cute! But if I look at some pictures, I can see that the legs are a bit too long and that the feet are too big, plus that the head somehow looks too small. Also, if you HD texture this model, it'd look much much better! viewtopic.php?f=18&t=141

Nice job for a first model :)
By Vikerus
#23269 This is so awesome. I'm building the forest this guy shows up at in the movies ^^

As for feedback look at this pic: Image

When it's looking straight on, the back of the head doesn't sweep up so hard as you have made it to look. Maybe adjust that a bit?
By lightdasher
#23284 ...How do you "clean up" joints? :I If I knew that I would've done so.

And try not to make too many comments on the texture, it's a WIP, I know most of the flaws with the texture.

I also don't want to over complicate something that can be done simple, for example I'm keeping the arms as two pieces rather then three, but I will make some adjustments like the leg length and altering the head a bit.

Here's a WIP I did based on your guys suggestions (such as head shape, length, ect) (HD Texture still is a WIP)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
(ignore the wrong coloured arms error, that's easily fixed)
JOIN THE TEAM