By Jumpyporcupine
Spoiler:

EDIT: Didn't save, lost sentret :(

By KuryoZT
#21182 First off, what I can see directly is that the tail is too short, it should be at least as big as the body, and the hands are too fat. Now I should go to sleep, so I hope others with an awakened mind can give you better insights, good work though.
By Overreactedosbol
#21289 i would try to make the hands look... better cause they look weird now. I thought sentret had round hands, not square.
By Sundial_MC
#21346 Hm, have you thought on actually making your Sentret standing on its tail, as in the sprites it does, and it does look a lot cuter like that :3
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:Hm, have you thought on actually making your Sentret standing on its tail, as in the sprites it does, and it does look a lot cuter like that :3

I actualy took some time thinking about it. But decided it would be better for animation if sentret looks like this. Image
By Sundial_MC
#21456 Oh my god sentret looks adorable on that picture

So, time for feedback:
1- If by any chance you are rushing on your models, never do it, else it ends up as squishy potatoes
2- The tail in the picture is pretty big, you might want to make your tail bigger
3- Dem texture:
3.1- Maybe un-strech the eyes a bit? They do look a bit too long.
3.2- The colour... There's something in there that doesn't work. Remove a bit of the reddishness from the brown, make it lighter and lessen the noise a bit.
3.3- The circly thing on its stomach, you do need to make that a lot bigger and thicker, and remove the outlines...
4- It's cute
5- The arms... try making them 3 blocks: 2 blocks for the whole arm, which is probably best made by them having the same size, and rotating opposite-ly, for example one 20 degrees and the other -20. Lastly the 3rd block for the hands, and pretty texture for it :3
By karrybird
#21491 adding on to what sundial said, you should make the part where the tail meets the body lower. at this point, it looks like the tail is coming out of it's back and looks a little odd. and definitely make it bigger and puffier.

i would also change the mouth, make the pokemon look more neutral, you shouldn't give them facial expressions 'cause it would look odd when their face sticks like that all the time.
but it does look pretty cute so far.
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:Oh my god sentret looks adorable on that picture

So, time for feedback:
1- If by any chance you are rushing on your models, never do it, else it ends up as squishy potatoes
2- The tail in the picture is pretty big, you might want to make your tail bigger
3- Dem texture:
3.1- Maybe un-strech the eyes a bit? They do look a bit too long.
3.2- The colour... There's something in there that doesn't work. Remove a bit of the reddishness from the brown, make it lighter and lessen the noise a bit.
3.3- The circly thing on its stomach, you do need to make that a lot bigger and thicker, and remove the outlines...
4- It's cute
5- The arms... try making them 3 blocks: 2 blocks for the whole arm, which is probably best made by them having the same size, and rotating opposite-ly, for example one 20 degrees and the other -20. Lastly the 3rd block for the hands, and pretty texture for it :3

This is actually an adjusted marill, so it look's very odd. The rest are good tips and i'm not sure if this is a HD texture or not.
JOIN THE TEAM