Is elekid ready to go to gen 1 model feedback?

73%
8%
N/A
19%
By Jumpyporcupine
#18571 I was afraid to post this in the gen 1 model feedback so i'll just leave it here. If it ever makes it to animation, elekid should spin it's arms around every once in a while to charge itself.
Old [http://techne.zeux.me/7bafc5db]
Spoiler:

New [http://techne.zeux.me/40a97028]
Spoiler:

Tips/criticism will be helpful!

By lugiaisbeast101
#18577 I really like it, but the face texture is blurred and the 'ears' are go over the forehead Image
as you see, would suggest making the ears wider, and you may have to round out the front and back sides of the model. Other than that, it's a really good beginner model to me.

Edit: The left arms top 2 fingers look off to me, the feet's top part doesn't look positioned correctly, and the arms look uneven to each other (may be the pictures angle) <---These are only little nitpicks that aren't fully needed.
By Burgy
#18582 I like it, besides the texture.
By Jumpyporcupine
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I really like it, but the face texture is blurred and the 'ears' are go over the forehead Image
as you see, would suggest making the ears wider, and you may have to round out the front and back sides of the model. Other than that, it's a really good beginner model to me.

How's this?
By zero_breaker
#18591 The whole body is too thin, and the fingers need to rotate or else it looks strange.
Other than that, great work I see there!
By Jumpyporcupine
zero_breaker wrote:The whole body is too thin, and the fingers need to rotate or else it looks strange.

I tried rotating the fingers a little more and made elekid wider. Does this help?
By lugiaisbeast101
#18599 Woah, you have to fix the ear wholes, they're not the same height.
By Jumpyporcupine
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Woah, you have to fix the ear wholes, they're not the same height.

fixed: Image
By zero_breaker
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
zero_breaker wrote:The whole body is too thin, and the fingers need to rotate or else it looks strange.

I tried rotating the fingers a little more and made elekid wider. Does this help?

Oh well, I can't explain well.
Look at this pic:
Spoiler:
Conway_Heracross_Revenge.png

Notice that the body is like a slightly flattened cylinder with caps, so the original wideness is alright, but the overall shape needs to be changed.
By Jumpyporcupine
Oh well, I can't explain well.
Look at this pic:
Spoiler:
Conway_Heracross_Revenge.png

Notice that the body is like a slightly flattened cylinder with caps, so the original wideness is alright, but the overall shape needs to be changed.

Damn, kind of like a vase?
How do you suggust I do this?
JOIN THE TEAM