By Lookymon
#17248 This is coming along pretty nicely! A few things though... The eyes should be flat to the head, and not bulging out like that. I think I get where you're coming from in trying to make them look like they're popping out (spherically?), but to do a better job of that even, you'd have to make the whole block that the eye is on textured as an eye, so making it flat would probably be easier. Also, why not make the horn on the head a rounded block? Having it so thin and tiny doesn't really do it justice in my opinion. Maybe shrink the size of the head/make the body bigger too, the proportions look kind of funny. Lastly, spinarak has a horn on its rear end (yes the butt), too! If you fix this stuff you'd definitely have an amazing model, but this is a really good start!

By masterml22
#17697 Instead of the sad face on it's booty can we have a creeper head? to make it a bit more minecraftey hehe :D
By eggnogfreak
#17873 i agree with the thing bout the eyes they shouldnt stick out like that and the should be the dart thing it looks great otherwise and masterml22 that wouldnt make sense since the mod is pokemon a creeper face wouldnt make too much sense. but then again its upto the person makin the model not me so ya.great model its looking good.
By Shadowfox9356493
#31920 Looking great :D just need the head to be smaller, i mean.. the head is almost as big as the body, it just needs to be a little smaller and maybe a little flatter too.. otherwise all good :D
By Ghoschief
#34099 The eyes are definitely a problem
If the eyes are going to stick out, they should probably be completely black with the white pupil instead of green with a small eye texture.
By KuryoZT
Ghoschief wrote:If the eyes are going to stick out, they should probably be completely black with the white pupil instead of green with a small eye texture.

Oh hell no, will say karrybird, I'm sure zero is against pure black too.
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:
Ghoschief wrote:If the eyes are going to stick out, they should probably be completely black with the white pupil instead of green with a small eye texture.

Oh hell no, will say karrybird, I'm sure zero is against pure black too.

haha, i'd say oh hell no to the fact that the eyes are sticking out like they are!

the head needs reconstructing, it doesn't work with the way it is now. i think with a few rotated blocks it should look good :)
JOIN THE TEAM