By xWildxManx
kungfumidget wrote:Everything is brilliant but the fangs (although I like them i dont think others will)

These Damn fangs........ Ill keep messing around with it and post when i feel like it looks good

By xWildxManx
#16116 Alright, I made the fangs a bit more smaller. After this I'll submit it if all goes well
By Tanzakk
#93191 You're going to have to remake your model completely. Pixelmon no longer accepts techne models. Blender or Maya works, but personally, I would recommend Maya.

Take care!!
By Josecami
Tanzakk wrote:You're going to have to remake your model completely. Pixelmon no longer accepts techne models. Blender or Maya works, but personally, I would recommend Maya.

Take care!!

Before saying something like this look the date when te post was created.
By Arsonist
Josecami wrote:Before saying something like this look the date when te post was created.

If i could rate this post, i'd give it a thumbs up or whatever. 5 stars.
By Pro_Malti
Arsonist wrote:
Josecami wrote:Before saying something like this look the date when te post was created.

I wouldn't, you could clearly see that xWildxManX was the one that resurrected this post by saying:
xWildxManx wrote:Nope
By lugiaisbeast101
Pro_Malti wrote:
Arsonist wrote:

I wouldn't, you could clearly see that xWildxManX was the one that resurrected this post by saying:
xWildxManx wrote:Nope

Wow....you literally took the words right out of mouth...Anyways, if you are no longer going to work on this (whether or not you recreate it as an .obj), then someone should lock this post.
JOIN THE TEAM