By xWildxManx
#15483 Here we go, with jointed legs, pupils and everyhting

Please tell me if anything else is needed

By Yaseen
#15556 That looks a lot better now but u could still make the model quite a bit bigger so u can get the horn and the mouth thing at a better size
By xWildxManx
#15724 Ok guys, Made eyes rounder, mouth frownier, curved the fans and made them the exact color of Spinaraks fangs, and made model bigger

Top View

Front View

Side View

That is about as good as it gets, Ive worked for almost 2 full days on a dang Spinarak, but I still might need to add some stuff

And please, make the comments nice
By MrMasochism
#15807 These other guys are right. I'd suggest doubling or even tripling the size of the model and then work at that bigger scale using the base of what you have here. That will let you get more detail in and just make things look a little better
By xWildxManx
MrMasochism wrote:These other guys are right. I'd suggest doubling or even tripling the size of the model and then work at that bigger scale using the base of what you have here. That will let you get more detail in and just make things look a little better

Ok, what kind of detail are you talking about? Like the horn?
By xWildxManx
#15974 Ok, I made the Horn look pointy, Added a stinger to it (Pointy also), and spread the legs out to look more spider-like

Front View

Top View

Side View

Ok, guess I was wrong about the old one being the best it can get, but I guess there is always room to improve. Speaking of improving, what else should I touch up?
JOIN THE TEAM