By MrMasochism
#14221 We are so close to gen 1 being finished though. When it's done i'll let everyone loose on whatever gen they want but I just really want this first gen finished. It will give an amazing sense of completeness so lets do it. Surely you'd be good doing one of the nidoking/queens or onix or kangashkan. They are pretty cool pokemon and are crying out for someone as good as you to do them

By karrybird
MrMasochism wrote:We are so close to gen 1 being finished though. When it's done i'll let everyone loose on whatever gen they want but I just really want this first gen finished. It will give an amazing sense of completeness so lets do it. Surely you'd be good doing one of the nidoking/queens or onix or kangashkan. They are pretty cool pokemon and are crying out for someone as good as you to do them

alright, i can't wait for this gen to be done with then!
i thought onix and the nidos were being worked on? i might take on kangaskahn, i actually forgot it existed, but i can't guarantee it would look all that great :D
By MrMasochism
#14350 With onix I don't actually think it's being worked on at all. Haven't seen anything from skibb about it for ages, it's just heaps of other people bumping the thread. Nidoking/queen have noone working on them at present as far as I am aware as well. But any model you put up here tends to look pretty awesome and I'm sure you'd pull of kangashkahn
By Jack_Attack12
#14380 This may be away from gen 1, but i suggest doing a blissy/happiny! i think your modeling style would be perfect for them.
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:This may be away from gen 1, but i suggest doing a blissy/happiny! i think your modeling style would be perfect for them.

nah, its ok if she does those, they evolve into gen 1 pokemon/pre-evolution
By Skibb
MrMasochism wrote:With onix I don't actually think it's being worked on at all. Haven't seen anything from skibb about it for ages, it's just heaps of other people bumping the thread. Nidoking/queen have noone working on them at present as far as I am aware as well. But any model you put up here tends to look pretty awesome and I'm sure you'd pull of kangashkahn

Actually, it's like nearly finished

http://gyazo.com/e0acf73949537b37341e8a471b8c1463
By MrMasochism
#14485 that does look good skibb. I just hadn't heard from you in a while so figured you'd stopped working on it
JOIN THE TEAM