By karrybird
#14168 ok, i know what you're gonna say.."that's not gen 1, you need to make gen 1."
well, nah, i'm sick of gen 1, the ones that are left are far from my list of favorites and you know i won't be doin' them.

so, until gen 1 is finally finished, i'll be doing my own thing. maybe i won't be making too many models, but hey, heres one for now...at least it's gen 2!
and the flames, they move! (can't make a gif at the moment, it's just two frames though, nothin' entirely special here.)
Spoiler:

and for the love of all things good, can we PLEASE just make any pokemon we want after gen 1? the system we're on now is terrible and unfair, not to mention completely unnecessary. at this rate i'll never be able to make my wonderous volcarona. :(

By SPG
#14173 the fact that the holes are where the fire comes, and the fire is in the center bothers me, and hte arms look very odd colliding, but it looks good excluding that, and the reason why we have that rule is because thne we would never get that gen done, its why we are forcing you to do gen 1 because obviously no one would do it, but dont worry, if the rig i sent to mr. m (i hope to god burgy rigged it right) then we will be to gen 5 in no time karry
By karrybird
SPG wrote:the fact that the holes are where the fire comes, and the fire is in the center bothers me, and hte arms look very odd colliding, but it looks good excluding that, and the reason why we have that rule is because thne we would never get that gen done, its why we are forcing you to do gen 1 because obviously no one would do it, but dont worry, if the rig i sent to mr. m (i hope to god burgy rigged it right) then we will be to gen 5 in no time karry

well yeah i know that, gen 1 has such awful pokemon, but why exactly do we NEED gen 1 completed? i don't really see a point in that at all. i really want to get to the exciting pokemon like volcarona, scolipede, staraptor, aggron. if we were to continue on the same track as we are now, i'm sure everyone would give up before gen 2 finishes...

but yeah, i hope we get to do gen 5 soon..*crosses everything*
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:the fact that the holes are where the fire comes, and the fire is in the center bothers me, and hte arms look very odd colliding, but it looks good excluding that, and the reason why we have that rule is because thne we would never get that gen done, its why we are forcing you to do gen 1 because obviously no one would do it, but dont worry, if the rig i sent to mr. m (i hope to god burgy rigged it right) then we will be to gen 5 in no time karry

well yeah i know that, gen 1 has such awful pokemon, but why exactly do we NEED gen 1 completed? i don't really see a point in that at all. i really want to get to the exciting pokemon like volcarona, scolipede, staraptor, aggron. if we were to continue on the same track as we are now, i'm sure everyone would give up before gen 2 finishes...

but yeah, i hope we get to do gen 5 soon..*crosses everything*

i hate it to, because gen 2 is better, but its not my rule, nothing i can do about it, just hope i can get maya to work, i can ask mr. m about it tomorrow because it has been a week after that, so if maya works, i'll finish gen 1 for you guys, so others can do other gens, then i'll go bakc and do some gen 1 pokemon again because of how bad they look
By karrybird
SPG wrote:i hate it to, because gen 2 is better, but its not my rule, nothing i can do about it, just hope i can get maya to work, i can ask mr. m about it tomorrow because it has been a week after that, so if maya works, i'll finish gen 1 for you guys, so others can do other gens, then i'll go bakc and do some gen 1 pokemon again because of how bad they look

yeah gen 2 is better (still not my favorite, but it's better) but that would be great, then we can finally be free of this awful generation.
i personally think the starters should be a high priority, the current choices are just so bad and goddammit i want my snivy!
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:i hate it to, because gen 2 is better, but its not my rule, nothing i can do about it, just hope i can get maya to work, i can ask mr. m about it tomorrow because it has been a week after that, so if maya works, i'll finish gen 1 for you guys, so others can do other gens, then i'll go bakc and do some gen 1 pokemon again because of how bad they look

yeah gen 2 is better (still not my favorite, but it's better) but that would be great, then we can finally be free of this awful generation.
i personally think the starters should be a high priority, the current choices are just so bad and goddammit i want my snivy!

is gen 5 your favorite? if so, crazy.....
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:

is gen 5 your favorite? if so, crazy.....

oh no, gen 4's my fave :)
5 is like, my 3rd fave, though a couple absolute faves are in that gen *cougharchenvolcaronacough*
By SPG
karrybird wrote:oh no, gen 4's my fave :)
5 is like, my 3rd fave, though a couple absolute faves are in that gen *cougharchenvolcaronacough*

thank you for not making me mad, back on topic now
By karrybird
SPG wrote:

hah, what's your fave gen?

i also edited the arms a little bit, they look a little better i think.
Spoiler:
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:

hah, what's your fave gen?

i also edited the arms a little bit, they look a little better i think.
Spoiler:

gen 2, and they arms look much better
JOIN THE TEAM