By joshua_DA
#138152 dat shellder...

textures coming soon, feedback is appreciated!

UPDATE: textures

UPDATE: several small body changes and new amazing textures by Cytricacid

By JamieS1211
#138166 I think the spikes on the top need to be less sharp. I hope this image is the official one (got it from bulbpedia) or SPG will go rage on me, but as you can see the spikes are not sharp but rounded.

By Lizzy39632
#138178 Joshua, like what karrot said, cross slowking's arms since they never move in the games. And that's why it shouldn't go through the thing on its neck, too.
By SPG
#138179 we've talked about this in the group , it doesnt matter, we can rig them to get the same effect, and if we ever want to use them for what ever reason, the option is there
By MegamanBlue9
#138180 Does no one know what an animation is? Also Lizzy it's arms do move in the games.

Here is a video sample.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaCnFJMiAW0[/youtube]

*Edit: Wrong video XD*
By joshua_DA
Lizzy39632 » 01 Oct 2014 17:55 wrote:Joshua, like what karrot said, cross slowking's arms since they never move in the games. And that's why it shouldn't go through the thing on its neck, too.

i believe SPG has answered your criticism. as for the arms going through the collar on it's neck, because t-pose and rigging.

also, thread updated with textures and shell spike ends rounded.
By JamieS1211
joshua_DA » 03 Oct 2014 06:51 wrote:
Lizzy39632 » 01 Oct 2014 17:55 wrote:Joshua, like what karrot said, cross slowking's arms since they never move in the games. And that's why it shouldn't go through the thing on its neck, too.

i believe SPG has answered your criticism. as for the arms going through the collar on it's neck, because t-pose and rigging.

also, thread updated with textures and shell spike ends rounded.

I think the tail is still too pointy. Also it is slightly unclear if the arms just go through the neck thing or are actually connected. If it is connected when we rig it we can't change the pose of the arms as it would include vertices from the neck thing and therefore deform the neck thing with the arms.
JOIN THE TEAM