User avatar
By joshua_DA
#133349 ok, teddy line done.

textures coming soon!

UPDATE: wider hips


UPDATE: textures
Last edited by joshua_DA on 31 Jul 2014 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Defaeco
#133472 Very cute! Though, I think maybe it's hips should be ever so slightly wider? Ted's body is a little bit pear-shape from what I can see.
It looks great, though, so that may just be me examining too much when trying to give tips for improvement
User avatar
By joshua_DA
#133476
Defaeco » 30 Jul 2014 06:48 wrote:Very cute! Though, I think maybe it's hips should be ever so slightly wider? Ted's body is a little bit pear-shape from what I can see.
It looks great, though, so that may just be me examining too much when trying to give tips for improvement

the body is not pear shape from what i can see on the 3d models but i may be wrong on that. though thanks for your critique :)
User avatar
By xBeksimx
#133512 Image

Teddiursa's Hips should be a little wider then they are right now. My image for reference shows its hips a little wider then you have them currently. But it looks great.

Edit: The toes should be a little wider.
User avatar
By joshua_DA
#133553
xBeksimx » 30 Jul 2014 15:24 wrote:Image

Teddiursa's Hips should be a little wider then they are right now. My image for reference shows its hips a little wider then you have them currently. But it looks great.

Edit: The toes should be a little wider.

Pls, don't reference anime shots. The angles in the anime are even more unspecific than the artworks...
User avatar
By xBeksimx
#133555
joshua_DA » 30 Jul 2014 20:54 wrote:Pls, don't reference anime shots. The angles in the anime are even more unspecific than the artworks...


Ok you can still see in this picture that it is a little bit more bubbly then it is in your model.

Image
User avatar
By joshua_DA
#133558
xBeksimx » 31 Jul 2014 00:27 wrote:
joshua_DA » 30 Jul 2014 20:54 wrote:Pls, don't reference anime shots. The angles in the anime are even more unspecific than the artworks...


Ok you can still see in this picture that it is a little bit more bubbly then it is in your model.

Image

ok, i've been convinced. fixed that. thread updated!