Is Sneasel ready for approval?

100%
N/A
By Boomownedya
#115892 Here is my first model i've ever made.
I'm not really good at texturing, so it's not a good texture, but it's something :D
I hope you like it!

Original | Show

I think there is something wrong with the way his head looks like, but I don't know what :(
Feedback will be appreciated :D

Update 1 | Show
I made a little neck, moved the eyes, nose and mouth on the texture and I made the gems look like ovals.

Update 2 | Show
Fixed the texture on his feet, the gems and his arms.

Update 3:
Retextured and changed a lot.
Hope this looks better ^^
Front | Show

Side | Show

Back | Show

Random | Show

Update 4:
Shiny texture :D
Spoiler:

I also started a poll to see if you think he's ready for approval (will make male/female versions first).
Please vote ^^

By pegguinni128
#116094 wow, this is great! your problem with your head is the textures, also, maybe make the yellow diamonds ovals?
By Il_Lupo
#116109 This really isn't too bad, and for a beginner, the texture is great! Here are a couple of things you could change, however;

- The head looks like a ball balancing on the shoulders. Make a little neck at least, and shape the head so it's not just a sphere.

..I was going to add more, but I can't think of anything. Hah.
By Boomownedya
#121564 I could not edit my main post, so here is the last (?) update :)
Soooo, I uploaded my models to sketchfab, but sketchfab tries to triangulate some parts of the model (or something like that), so the wireframe looks really weird and the textures on his arm are also a bit messed up (when I import the .obj files in Maya everything is like it should be). But I guess it's better than some screenshots, so here they are:

The male model:

The female model:

For the shiny version you should see my main post ^^
I will put them up for approval soon if nobody wants me to change anything.
JOIN THE TEAM