By MrRokusho
#106619 So i felt like making a legendary and started working on suicune.
Please do blow me away with points of improvement and feedback, so I won't miss a detail. :D
Also, there's no need to sugar-coat critique, however if you really do like something in particular feel free to tell me, but it's not as useful to me as critique ;)

Some minor belly / neck fixes.

Front leg curved and also most of the weird triangle shadows fixed.

Old:
Spoiler:

By ShinyKeldeo
#106630 We appreciate your enthusiasm, but we already have one of our best modelers working on the legendary dog trio. Don't let this deter you, it looks pretty good. We'd love to see what else you could come up with.
By MrRokusho
ShinyKeldeo wrote:We appreciate your enthusiasm, but we already have one of our best modelers working on the legendary dog trio. Don't let this deter you, it looks pretty good. We'd love to see what else you could come up with.

I know karrybird is working on the dog trio, he said he just didn't feel like making suicune.

Also, who's 'we' ?
By joshua_DA
ShinyKeldeo wrote:We appreciate your enthusiasm, but we already have one of our best modelers working on the legendary dog trio. Don't let this deter you, it looks pretty good. We'd love to see what else you could come up with.

It sounds like you envy karry too much, lawl... There are alot of good modellers like karry. Keep that in mind

To go back to topic, this looks almost done, just make the nose area rounder, clean up some polygons, and add the sexy vines and its done : D
By MrRokusho
joshua_DA wrote:

It sounds like you envy karry too much, lawl... There are alot of good modellers like karry. Keep that in mind

To go back to topic, this looks almost done, just make the nose area rounder, clean up some polygons, and add the sexy vines and its done : D

Well, i wouldn't call this 'almost done' at all haha. I want to perfect it of course. However there's one slight problem...
I was working on reshaping then head when... POOF... suddenly my middle mousebutton magically stopped working, which sucks because it's essential for modelling.
It's pretty weird tho, because i didn't physically hurt my mouse in any way. :shock: It just magically stopped working, i still hear the clicking sound tho and scrolling also works... strange.
By westonman21
#106650 He doesn't envy karry much he just assumed you meant her because she had been working on the legendary trio
By Doublade

hey Kel it's me Nassimadod Btw There are alot of other modelers like edeodin and zero-breaker and this guy might be the next big thing.
By MrRokusho
Doublade wrote:

hey Kel it's me Nassimadod Btw There are alot of other modelers like edeodin and zero-breaker and this guy might be the next big thing.

Haha, well I hope so, but there are a lot of good modellers around here that are already really showing real good work. So I can only hope you folks like my work at least as much as you like their work. I'll just do the best I can, just like they are.

westonman21 wrote:He doesn't envy karry much he just assumed you meant her because she had been working on the legendary trio

Karry is a she? :o
By MrRokusho
#106696 Also people, I'm afraid can't continue working on this model for today because of my mouse. I'll have to buy a new mouse tomorrow I guess (shops closed atm, it's 20:30 here).
I've already shaped the head a bit better and cleaned up the polygons a lot.
By westonman21
#106771 I have no idea I thought it was a she but then SPG said a he so I'm a bit confused there. At least I can tell that your a boy (at least I hope so)
JOIN THE TEAM