By RainfaII
#105457 Updated: Added completed Unown I and a W.I.P. preview of Unown Q.

By RainfaII
#106126 Update: Added completed models for Q, T and, X. Textures for them will come later.
By RainfaII
#106862 Added new models of E, V, ! and, ?. Not entirely confident in the bend on ?. I took some extra views and a close up of it. I'm probably just being overly critical of my work but, let me know what you think.
By Arsonist
#106901 My only issue with any of these would be the polycount, and even that's not a major thing. With the amount of these that are going to be on screen at once, i'd say you could go a little bit lower with the polycount, but that's just my take on it.
By lugiaisbeast101
Arsonist wrote:My only issue with any of these would be the polycount, and even that's not a major thing. With the amount of these that are going to be on screen at once, i'd say you could go a little bit lower with the polycount, but that's just my take on it.

Woah, they will all be spawning at once o.0
By TheBootyEdition
#107116 I applaud you Mr.Rainfall, these look amazing so far. Let me know if you need any help with any of these models id be more then happy to help
By joshua_DA
#107127 keep on the letters coming!

TIP: add an alphabet chart to show which letters are done ;)
By RainfaII
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Arsonist wrote:My only issue with any of these would be the polycount, and even that's not a major thing. With the amount of these that are going to be on screen at once, i'd say you could go a little bit lower with the polycount, but that's just my take on it.

My opinion is that Unown are going to be the Endermen of Pixelmon. They will probably spawn groups in the End and maybe occasionally a rare one will spawn in the overworld. I have no idea for sure though, that is just what I think makes the most sense for them to do given their lore.
By lugiaisbeast101
RainfaII wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

My opinion is that Unown are going to be the Endermen of Pixelmon. They will probably spawn groups in the End and maybe occasionally a rare one will spawn in the overworld. I have no idea for sure though, that is just what I think makes the most sense for them to do given their lore.

I don't know if they changed their minds, but they won't be using the other Minecraft dimensions.
By RainfaII
#107661 Oh, I was unaware that they weren't going to use the other dimensions. Kind of a bummer, the End would be a perfect place for Unown.
JOIN THE TEAM