By AZTERIX_
#105772 That is probably the coolest model I've seen.

By joshua_DA
koolaidman877 wrote:*picture from ll_Lupo*
but try doing something like that

you are certainly wrong. only lugia does that standing position. ho-oh stands like a zapdos(spreading its wings like a showoff xD) kind of thing
By RainfaII
#106006 While many images show it full spread, it is still a natural looking bird and can be modeled to have closed wings. I actually prefer it had a closed wing resting pose. You could make two poses for it grounded, one spread wing and one relaxed. Images may not be Ho-oh but its a pretty close real life stand in.
Reference | Show
By EnderKac
#106095 This is for the textures. The head piece should be just a little bit darker.
By gilbert12888
Ewery1 wrote:For the standing position it should be Ho-oh with its wings tucked in. Simple :P

Hmph not as easy as it looks. It needs to be rigged because all of the new models will be. Low-poly rigging a bird is a massive pain. I probably wont rig it soon.
-Gilbert
By Ewery1
gilbert12888 wrote:
Ewery1 wrote:For the standing position it should be Ho-oh with its wings tucked in. Simple :P

Hmph not as easy as it looks. It needs to be rigged because all of the new models will be. Low-poly rigging a bird is a massive pain. I probably wont rig it soon.
-Gilbert

Ah well, I'm certainly not a modeler, didn't realize it was hard XD sorry
JOIN THE TEAM