By joshua_DA
#102695 im depressed atm that karry got to donphan first :/ so i made this to satisfy myself.

textures coming soon.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImage

opinions are very welcome

UPDATE:
wooper, female wooper, shiny wooper, WOOPER!!!!!!
Spoiler:

and a little extra picture...
Spoiler:

By PokeWillpower
#102697 It satisfies me when you satisfy yourself.

Bravo.
By Il_Lupo
#102720 Aww, that looks really well-shaped :D well done! Next you should make the female version, which has one less spike on each side.
By Il_Lupo
#102726 Woooopaaaaaah!

Woooooopaaaaaaaah!

Lovely job there. I'd suggest adding a little bit of noise to the blue, just to make it less blank, and you're close to being done!
By joshua_DA
Il_Lupo wrote:Woooopaaaaaah!

Woooooopaaaaaaaah!

Lovely job there. I'd suggest adding a little bit of noise to the blue, just to make it less blank, and you're close to being done!

i tried doing it, it looks better but the other parts of the uv map stretch the noise and it is noticeable on my model since there is a different size comparison for the face and belly uv faces in my wooper's uv map :/

here is what i mean:
Spoiler:

notice the difference of noises?
By Harbinger
joshua_DA wrote:i tried doing it, it looks better but the other parts of the uv map stretch the noise and it is noticeable on my model since there is a different size comparison for the face and belly uv faces in my wooper's uv map :/

here is what i mean:
Spoiler:

notice the difference of noises?

Reducing the noise effect a little may help or if that doesn't help you could increase the size of the faces of the body on your UV map to closer match the size of the face and belly's mapping if you have room. Other than that this is looking pretty good.
By ScizorMaster
#102759 Looks good...but i was doing this model and you upload first D:
By Il_Lupo
#102781 That sucks, ScizorMaster :( it's happened countless times, and will probably keep happening in the future.

That noise is too discoloured and there's a bit too much of it. Which program are you using to texture little wooper?
JOIN THE TEAM