#102141 Wahoo!

| Show
Diagonal

Side-on

Front

Bottom

Shiny

By lugiaisbeast101
#102144 Don't get me wrong, this model is awesome, but I do see one flaw on it. You can fix it if you wish, but I thought

I should share it.

Spoiler:

You could possibly slant the eyes inward a bit more (If you saw the anime, which is a poor reference to draw from,

but if you did, you could see how it's eyes are so close together, the reference I shown is slightly farther apart.)?

Otherwise, you did such a marvelous job on this model, thumbs to you!! :D

Edit: Is it the render or did you forget the nose?
By mclovinislegit
#102145 This model is definitely one of the better models. Just fi what lugiaisbeast101 said and it will be perfect!
By Il_Lupo
#102148 IIIIIII may have forgotten the nose.

A little.

As for that, I'll see what I can do. I was going off a different model to that one for references :) and thanks for the feedback.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Mode of perspective changes when I use the camera, so yeah.
By Gweav1117
#102158 as you can see from my avatar and signature you can tell that steelix may or may not be my favorite pokemon. (spoiler alert it is) i do like this model but i would like to say that the first bump above its eye on the head needs to be a little smaller, the second larger one needs to be larger and more flat and the eyes should be closer together. and i feel that in general the head should be narrower and taller. Just my opinion tho. I've been wrong before.
By Il_Lupo
#102173 Image
By Zilcor
#102214 This is an amazing model Lupo but the bridge on it's head seems a bit too big.
JOIN THE TEAM