By ScizorMaster
#100719 Awesome job! but the half moon of his face is not like that, here you have a picture.

Picture:
Spoiler:
By PokeWillpower
#100748 There are two things I want to suggest:

Make the crescent shape a bit bigger, and make it so the ear-holes aren't such complete circle, or make them a little smaller, your call.

Finally, you should probably put its right arm over where it's mouth would be, unless you need to leave it like that for animation purposes... Other than these nitpicks I think it's a great model, as always from you, Josecami. :lol:
By lugiaisbeast101
PokeWillpower wrote:There are two things I want to suggest:

Make the crescent shape a bit bigger, and make it so the ear-holes aren't such complete circle, or make them a little smaller, your call.

Finally, you should probably put its right arm over where it's mouth would be, unless you need to leave it like that for animation purposes... Other than these nitpicks I think it's a great model, as always from you, Josecami. :lol:

Do you really want to see a pokemon with it's hand by the mouth for all eternity? :)
By PokeWillpower
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

Do you really want to see a pokemon with it's hand by the mouth for all eternity? :)

Seriously, do it, you're messing with the natural order!
By karrybird
PokeWillpower wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

Seriously, do it, you're messing with the natural order!

haha no, the pose it's in now is perfect. imagine if it did end up licking his hand for the rest of it's life. what if it turned it's head? it's hand would phase right through it's head every single time. i highly doubt that's a natural occurrence for teddiursa.
JOIN THE TEAM