By Kiromitsu
#99757 Update 3:
Flying position!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Update 2:
Alright so I accidentally deleted my low poly work and had to do it over but I think it is better this time. Let me know what you think. :D

Front:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Update 1:
Ok I lowered the poly count more than half. (sorry forgot about poly count while making :P) Also made the neck skinnier.
I kind of like the wings and they match some of the artworks, so I will probably keep them. And sorry about the texture I am horribad at them xD
Spoiler:

Ok so I decided i would work on the next in togepi's line so here is what i have so far let me know what you think.

Front
Spoiler:

Side
Spoiler:

By tkgamer18
#99761 Make your model have less poly and the neck is too big.
By TheBootyEdition
#99804 Yeaaa thats pretty high poly... Going off of what tk said it's head need to look more like an egg shape and the wings don't cave in Wrong info.... >.>

Looks like a great start :3
By PokeWillpower
#99883 The eyes and shape of the body are derp. (The eyes shouldn't look like <_>)

The body shouldn't be as fat... and I can't tell if the back of the head is right because there's no back view.
By Kiromitsu
#100018 Something looks off on the flying position. Please let me know what it is if you can tell.
By TheBootyEdition
#100087 Image

Why cant i make this a freaking image? >.>

But that's what I think needs to be looked at I'm not sure I'm just basing it off of tk's picture

Also take into consideration that bulbapedias image of togetic has his face at an angle to where you can't see his chin but it actually extends out, as you see in tk's picture, and I think that's perfect side reference to use for both flying and standing models.

Also, if you want me too I can edit the texture, just send me the OBJ and the UV mapping png file you got for them :3 It'll be good practice for me since I'm already being pushed to do 2 textures.
Last edited by Guest on 15 Jan 2014 21:36, edited 1 time in total. Reason: for some reason the printscreen doesn't work, right-click, view image and paste that url in the [img ] tags
By Kiromitsu
#100099 So a bit more like this then? Also as far as the chin goes that episode is the only time togetic has a pointy chin from what I can find, so I will stick with the official artwork unless SPG or Mr. M would like it the other way, but thanks for the help :D

Spoiler:
By karrybird
Kiromitsu wrote:So a bit more like this then? Also as far as the chin goes that episode is the only time togetic has a pointy chin from what I can find, so I will stick with the official artwork unless SPG or Mr. M would like it the other way, but thanks for the help :D

Spoiler:

you really shouldn't rely on the artwork, it would be much much better if you used an actual 3d model reference since they are by far the most accurate. it's very hard to get certian details right with just one angle in the art.
By Kiromitsu
#100120 I don't mean to sound rude and I apologize if I do, but the only togetic I know of in 3d, is in pokemon stadium and I did reference that. Nevertheless how is this?

Spoiler:

Also I apologize for the grumpiness, you guys are great and thank you so much for your input I really do appreciate it. :D
JOIN THE TEAM