By karrybird
Pro_Malti wrote:
joshua_DA wrote:mmmm, my paras is up for approval already xD, anyways so, thanks :)

Alright, changed it, btw you should really do parasect while you're at it :D

except parasect doesn't need it right now...it's model is fine the way it is, meaning it's much less priority than other models that desperately need a redo, like the tentacool line...

By TheBootyEdition
karrybird wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:
joshua_DA wrote:mmmm, my paras is up for approval already xD, anyways so, thanks :)

Alright, changed it, btw you should really do parasect while you're at it :D

except parasect doesn't need it right now...it's model is fine the way it is, meaning it's much less priority than other models that desperately need a redo, like the tentacool line...

Or start doing pokemon that haven't been done yet and worry about remodeling once the majority of the pokemon are made. >.>
By Pro_Malti
SPG wrote:Nah, remakes are just as importaint if the current one was made with garbage, i mean techne

Yea.

From what I've been told, Techne models lag more, so getting rid of all of them will make it lag less. This is due to Techne models having to be made by cube/cuboids, so each face you want to make, has to have another 5 faces, even if you don't want to use them. Parasect is a one of the "complex" techne models, and it has a lot of faces that are not needed and unseen.
By TheBootyEdition
Pro_Malti wrote:
SPG wrote:Nah, remakes are just as importaint if the current one was made with garbage, i mean techne

Yea.

From what I've been told, Techne models lag more, so getting rid of all of them will make it lag less. This is due to Techne models having to be made by cube/cuboids, so each face you want to make, has to have another 5 faces, even if you don't want to use them. Parasect is a one of the "complex" techne models, and it has a lot of faces that are not needed and unseen.

This is true.. Never took that into consideration though o.o
By ChezBro63
#96674 maybe make the feet things a bit more flat.. Idk it might just be me but they seem a bit too rounded around the middle
By joshua_DA
#96696 The feet were meant to be rounded as porygon2's feet are shaped like a long oval egg.
By lugiaisbeast101
tkgamer18 wrote:The beak looks a little too pointy to me

As far as I know, it's supposed to have a point tk. and yeah Kary the techne models should aslo be high priority, SPG once pointed this out before that the techne models have a much higher Face/poly count than the .obj models. Example, you see how high definition Omerta's models are? Well all of those blocks add up, so not only remaking them helps take off that toll in minecraft, but it also looks much nicer :)
By tkgamer18
#97248 Well the official artwork sort of looks like the beak is dull.
JOIN THE TEAM