By lugiaisbeast101
#167673 Hello to anyone viewing, seems a bit slow around here lately. I took a break from music as I'm feeling ill, that along with being snowed in, I decided to fix up the model.

Tell me what I should revise, I could texture it but I'm bad at UV mapping (it's a real pain for me, I need to learn some more of it). Sorry for bumping an old post. :oops:

btw I still have some free time, any pokemon needed to be modeled?
By JamieS1211
#167702 The model looks fine in my opinion, I would post it in aproval and one of us can UV and texture it. As far as models that need doing go please read my post and spread sheet here - http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=19104

If you look at that sheet in detail you will notice that your blisey should be the one in game as of now just a non animated version.
By lugiaisbeast101
#167746 I was aware of the in-game version (which is why I edited it) and the spread sheet, I did not know you would accept models and have them textured, thanks for telling me that.

I'm currently in the process of learning Blender more thoroughly (added something called Sensei Format which simplifies and improves the UI among many other things) and will be delving into animation and the such along the way. If there's any pokemon that you wish to have modeled/remodeled let me know, otherwise I'll take my time and do ones I like.

Also, if you have any resources for rigging and animation or UV mapping, I would be very thankful if you could share them.

Sorry for typing so much haha.
By JamieS1211
#167749 I can talk to you on skype and show you the ropes of rigging and animation in blender, It takes about 2 hours ish depending on how fast of a learner you are, I taught Hy recently in about 1:30 but there is obviously knowing how to do something and actually becoming fast and good at that. There isn't a current target on what we want to put in game because everything has been in disarray recently, however last week I re-organised all the files. It will take a month or so to get things back in order as models need to be chased down etc. but after I will probably make a push to make sure all gen 1 and gen 2 are animated. In short if you are feeling you want to make new models and you have ones you fancy in that are listed as "To be made" in the spreadsheet and members of Gen 1 or 2 then those would be great, otherwise get on with whatever you want. Drop me a private message and I can get in touch over skype.
JOIN THE TEAM