By lugiaisbeast101
#28293 Can you by any chance make any type of trainer you want, such as a character not pertaining to Pokémon?

By SPG
#28479 yes, trainers are something we dont care as much about as pokemon, so you can do what ever you want with them really as long as they look decent
By karrybird
SPG wrote:yes, trainers are something we dont care as much about as pokemon, so you can do what ever you want with them really as log as they look decent

can there be a karry trainer that has 6 lv 100 pidgeys?
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:yes, trainers are something we dont care as much about as pokemon, so you can do what ever you want with them really as log as they look decent

can there be a karry trainer that has 6 lv 100 pidgeys?

only if i have a spg trainer with 6 lv 100 magikarps
By karrybird
SPG wrote:only if i have a spg trainer with 6 lv 100 magikarps

ok, but you can't forget that they must have wings and are riding valiant steeds.
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:only if i have a spg trainer with 6 lv 100 magikarps

ok, but you can't forget that they must have wings and are riding valiant steeds.

my magikarps have all the internetz, they dont need "wings" but they do have redbull
By Hiroku
#29509 I think we should reserve special trainers like that for people who have earned it. For example, I want a model of MrMasochism to be done and added, once Rhydon is made. He will have several powerful pokemon! Rhydon, Gyarados, Dragonite, etc. And a GodofWar trainer too
By karrybird
Hiroku wrote:I think we should reserve special trainers like that for people who have earned it. For example, I want a model of MrMasochism to be done and added, once Rhydon is made. He will have several powerful pokemon! Rhydon, Gyarados, Dragonite, etc. And a GodofWar trainer too

yeah, in more seriousness, i think i would be really cool to have really rare trainers modeled after some of the devs with one really strong pokemon of their choice. :)
JOIN THE TEAM