By Arrow
#2378 I'm sorry that it's alittle over a month later than i promised but it's not dead......
time to revive this thread and maybe finish this model

The face and head is a MAJOR WIP that's why it looks Derpy
i also need more detail on the robe maybe some pockets or something, i don't know i'm bad when it comes to being original. If you have any ideas just tell me :D
Ok Heres the Updated Pics
Spoiler:

By Hiroku
#2419 Put the pokeball in a piece and make the piece location the center of his head, it will make for some cool animation
By Arrow
Hiroku wrote:Put the pokeball in a piece and make the piece location the center of his head, it will make for some cool animation

k i already had the ball in a piece but i will change the piece location to the center of his head
By Skibb
#2450 I would suggest that you replace the pokeball you modelled yourself with the pokeball model that is already ingame .
By Arrow
Skibb wrote:I would suggest that you replace the pokeball you modelled yourself with the pokeball model that is already ingame .

i tried to make mine as close as i could to the one in the game, how exactly would i do this?
By Skibb
#2466 Assuming that you are already in our dropbox , here's how to do it .

1. Go into the dropbox folder called "Pixlemon"

2. Then go into the folder models -> Pokeball and download the file " Pokeball.tcn .

3. All you have to do then is to open the new downloaded .tcn file and open it in techne . Then just look at the pokeball model and copy it over to your trainer . Done :)
By Arrow
#2469 ok i'm working on that right now, the model from the dropbox is the masterball but it's np i can just take the color from a screenshot of the pokeball or something... but the pokeball model is made up of alot more blocks then i thought it was
By Yaseen
#2629 I love this model
By Rados
#2642 Its a simple but well made model, the ingame pokeball does look better
JOIN THE TEAM