By Roark196
#27075 Okay, I've finally got the rotation points in the right places. Now what?
By Hiroku
#27394 Now what? If no one else has anything to say in constructive criticism, or any real criticism at all, then you post this in the approval thread and if its approved, we'll line you up to get dropbox and you add the model to the dropbox. Then we add it in. yaseen or pokenerd should be doing that.
By Roark196
#27518 I keep hearing about dropbox, but I don't know exactly what it is. Isn't it a sharing program or service? Do I need to download something?

Edit: I probably sound like an idiot...
By Hiroku
#27845 Oh thats fine, many people haven't. Its basically a program that makes a folder on your computer, and this folder is synced across all other people who are sharing that folder. So pixelmon has its main dropbox folder which has models and database etc in it, and when someone adds a model into there it syncs across all of our computers so we all have it and can use it. Its a rather convenient program. The Syncing is automatic, you just get an email that invites you to the folder, you accept it and it will (if you have dropbox installed already) download the pixelmon folder and then it will auto sync when necessary.
By Roark196
#27899 So, I need the dropbox program to be able to place the model and it's texture into the folder?
By SPG
Roark196 wrote:So, I need the dropbox program to be able to place the model and it's texture into the folder?

Correct, or you can do it through the website
By Hiroku
#28179 But who does that these days? lolz, so old fashioned
By SPG
Hiroku wrote:But who does that these days? lolz, so old fashioned

people who have parents that dont let them download stuff i guess, idk
By Roark196
#28217 Like me... I try to find alternate ways to get things done, because my parents go crazy and say that it's "harmful" and think that making a custom skin is going to give the computer a virus. I'm taking my time to know everything about how to use dropbox through the website, so I don't have to deal with that nonsense.
JOIN THE TEAM