By Mundus
#10546
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Much better!!!! My only nitpick is add some creases to the bag. It looks very plain.


Like this?
User avatar
By DutchKroket
#10549 This guy 0_0 I want to battle him so badly!
By Windjoe
#10550 Mundus I have to say, your good at these models, your getting them out fast, the models and textures are
great, keep up the awesome work!
User avatar
By SPG
#10569 i hthink it looks pretty nice, trainers are like the only thing you can make simple, but nice (unless karry makes it xD)
By Mundus
#10593
SPG wrote:i hthink it looks pretty nice, trainers are like the only thing you can make simple, but nice (unless karry makes it xD)


Yeah, I noticed their vibrava model was simple, clean, and neatly textured.
User avatar
By SPG
#10594
Mundus wrote:
SPG wrote:i hthink it looks pretty nice, trainers are like the only thing you can make simple, but nice (unless karry makes it xD)


Yeah, I noticed their vibrava model was simple, clean, and neatly textured.

karry didnt make that model, just a re texture lol
By Mundus
#10613 Oh okay. Is a model like that desirable for the mod, or does it need to be more complex?
User avatar
By SPG
#10625
Mundus wrote:Oh okay. Is a model like that desirable for the mod, or does it need to be more complex?

it gets the job done, as long as the model looks good, no one cares really, kevin's models are good, so people love them, karry's models are simple, but the textures are great, so people love them, its just a matter of finding something that works well and looks good while doing so
By LightAdept
#10862 Wow, i cant wait for for this to be approved. It looks nice, and we need a high level trainer. So i'd think making him really rare spawning in extreme hills biomes at around lvl 70ish would sound good....until i realize we have no databasers left and Red isnt in the Database.....crap....i hate databasing....
JOIN THE TEAM