By SPG
LightAdept wrote:Wow, i cant wait for for this to be approved. It looks nice, and we need a high level trainer. So i'd think making him really rare spawning in extreme hills biomes at around lvl 70ish would sound good....until i realize we have no databasers left and Red isnt in the Database.....crap....i hate databasing....

we may have a new one, some one applied

By Mundus
lilFR0STIFY wrote:looks amazin :D

Thanks ^U^
By GuardoUno
#14031 *nostalgic memories of Silver and Gold*
Looks epic. Really like it. And it should go in game.

The only I would say is that of a just personal preference. Maybe the eyes are shadowed by the cap adding to the "mystery" of Red.
Kinda like this maybe?

Once again, just personal preference. Still love the model and hope to battle him soon.
By mossycobblestone
#18203 Its looks awsome! why isn't this in the game yet?
By Seany995
#18613 You should make it of the more experienced red and not the young and cocky version of him... Just saying
By Jumpyporcupine
#19584 I'm going to get a lot of hate here but, I don't think this model should be ingame. The models should stay more like this but with some 3d fetures like the hat and backpack.Image
By Windjoe
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I'm going to get a lot of hate here but, I don't think this model should be ingame. The models should stay more like this but with some 3d fetures like the hat and backpack.Image
I disagree because I rather have the models unique rather than a normal minecraft character.
By Hiroku
#19639 We have HD'd and pokemon models. So why should we not get likewise for trainers? Also, not all trainers will fall into this lovely plan of yours, as there are toddlers, hikers, and dragon tamers which are all rather different from standard Steves. Toddlers will be short, hikers fat, dragon tamers with THAT AWESOME CAPE! *cough*, yeah, we got some differences between trainers that cannot be remedied by a texture, let alone a standard minecraft low-resolution texture.
JOIN THE TEAM