Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By Pacmak121
#201792 i just played the mod to bring back memories but i noticed something. THEY GAVE CREDIT TO POKEMON! as long as they give credit to the actual owners of what they make or base off of they are safe correct? if im correct i will say this. if pokemon wants to be a retarded piece of crap then let them.
By Waterdude
Pacmak121 wrote:i just played the mod to bring back memories but i noticed something. THEY GAVE CREDIT TO POKEMON! as long as they give credit to the actual owners of what they make or base off of they are safe correct? if im correct i will say this. if pokemon wants to be a retarded piece of crap then let them.

Backseat lawyering is bad. Don't do it. You're wrong.
By Redpanda232
#201798 I actually got REALLY into pokemon after i found out about pixelmon! Pokemon is missing a BIG chance to get more money. :P I wonder how many other people got into pokemon because of pixelmon. ;-)
By Pacmak121
#201799 thanks waterdude but i already found out it they are not safe by just giving credit. though you should also reply the the person who thinks pokemon can make money off of a m od they ASKED to shutdown. :nerd: