Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By tridaak
#201358 TPC doesn't really care :/ whether people loved it or hated it, it violated their copyright. I'm just surprised it took them this long to take action.
By darklasor56
#201384 This mod was so great. I hope to see you guys bring it back up in 2091 when this problem of copyrighting Pokemon will never happen again (unless Disney extends copy right laws).
By mitasrb
#201394 He`s talking about how Disney changes copyright laws for everybody when they don`t want their stuff to enter fair use.
By Guray
#201420 Is there any other projects you are planning to work on? Or are you just done with modding? Your guys do amazing job at modding and I will be very sad to see you leave modding. I will support you on your new projects to come.
By tridaak
#201449 Lot of people know about it and devs are against it.
The petition isn't gonna change Nintendo's mind, as they have every right to do this, since it is a copy right violation, whether they made money from it or not. (There are donations)
Also going back on a C&D one sent because of a petition is something unheard of. Wish signing a petition or a hundred could bring pixelmon back, but it won't.