By Lukob96
#203902 With the release of Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, a cool addition could be catch combos. Catching 11 of a particular pokemon in a row means that pokemon will start spawning with better stats (I think 2 full IVs at least), then even better at 21 (3IV), then maxing out at 31+ (4IV minimum). Would be cool if they also increased the chances of that pokemon spawning, and increase shiny spawns around the player with the combo. And although abilities aren't in the Let's Go games maybe in Pixelmon combos could increase the chances of HA pokemon spawning.

I know that in Pixelmon you can breed for stats, so maybe if they are implemented they could be optional in the config.

By Flashback083
#203937 I think a sidemod could do that, like change the stats and/or shiny rate when player capture a pokemon in a row, i was thinking to make it, but i think i'll wait next update cause i will not be available during February, so im not sure ill have the time in January.
So, if you know any dev, or you can still make a request on Sponge
https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/plug ... n-requests
But the idea can be cool :p
By Phantazap
#203953 I think this would be a great addition to Pixelmon, the mass spawning of pokemon makes the concept fit in nicely. Only problem I see is that theres hundreds of pokemon in pixelmon and only 150 in Lets Go, less then that spawn natually. Then again they dont all spawn in one biome, and like in Lets Go the spawn rates could be incresed as you catch em.
By SKyTheThunder
#203954 This idea has one problem: Stats, shinyness and number of spawned pokemon are the same for everyone. So if one person has a decent chain going, others would benefit from it and could snipe spawning shinies. That's pretty much the opposite of the reward the original game intended it to be.
By Phantazap
#203955 Perhaps if those Pokemon were being effected by someone else catch combo, those stats could reset if another player went into battle with it. The shininess would be something you probably wouldnt want reseting though, but perhaps just dont allow other players to battle the shiny ones.
JOIN THE TEAM