Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Rawrfreaxx
#199872 IGN: Rawrfreaxx
Review: I personally love this server, because of the great community that it has started developing. As well as the staff on the server are very friendly. The server is lag free, which makes it really pleasant to play on.. I can definitely recommend trying out this server. :-D
By LoyalGuardian
#199957 I love Memes Factory because when I first logged in there was the Owner and Admin there to greet me and help me out. It's a small server with *being honest* a new idea I haven't seen in my time of Pixelmon. They let the players make the gyms and towns. I love the laid back mood of the server.
By DrMantisMD28
#199991 I've been playing on the server for the past three days and its great. The staff are kind and help you if needed. I also enjoy smaller servers since its easier to talk to people without the chat flooding. However, I'm not a big fan of polis for claiming territory, but I've gotten used to it. Overall, this is a great server and I hope to put more time into it.

IGN- Gozirra
JOIN THE TEAM