By skywardstrike28
#198101 So this is my first time ever submitting a model to Pixelmon, and I wanna know what people think of this.

Mega Beedrill by Skywardstrike on Sketchfab

I'm not the best at texturing, though if this ends up being taken positively I'll try and animate it.

EDIT 1 and 2: (Mainly resizing)

Mega Beedrill (Update 1.0) by Skywardstrike on Sketchfab

EDIT 3.0: (Smoothed)

Mega Beedrill 3.0 by Skywardstrike on Sketchfab

By skywardstrike28
MrVioletRose wrote:The wings on the model are incorrect but other than that I can't find anything else wrong.

I actually took a look at the model from ORAS and it turns out that's all done with textures, I could easily make them look that way and probably will, just didn't think of it at the time.
By xanderindalzone
#198104 It's a very awesome model man, great job, but there are parts that need to be fixed:
The head should be wider, the antennas a bit sharper and the eyes should be wider and closer to each other Image

The belly should be bigger Image

And for last, the upper wings are splitted in 2 Image
By MrVioletRose
#198105 The grooves one the thorax could use a small bit of work. Move them slightly farther apart and make them more angular. Like the hind legs should be placed in them.
By SKyTheThunder
#198113 Looks great overall. Head, torso and wings look pretty accurate now - apart from the missing counter edge on the lower wing halves.

The abdomen still needs some work though. It's getting pretty square-ish now, especially at the stinger. Make sure to get it back to round. The grooves are in the right place and the right size now, but the edges smoothen out too much. An additional edge (like you did on the arm lances) should fix that. And the connection between torso and abdomen has a few edges cutting into the model deeper than they should.

Keep up the good work!
By skywardstrike28
#198115 Tried to fix up the abdomen a little bit, probably my least favorite part of this model, I also forgot the counter edge on the wing, should be a bit better now.
By xanderindalzone
#198162 There are still a few things you have to fix:
The eyes need to stretch a bit more touching the back of its head, and try to make the edges a bit smoother Image
The arms and legs, at the begining, they need to be smoother ImageImageImage
And for last the abdomen part, the center needs to be flatter and the dented parts need to be a bit deeper and smoother, add another edge so its smoother Image

PD: next time dont post it on the approval if there are still things to be fixed, be sure that everyone gives you positive feedback :V
JOIN THE TEAM