By azh2002ar
#198049 i get an idea for new decorative items that is more cute and more usefull
so these dolls can playes as a decorative item, and if u want to make one all what you need just a pokemon picture surrounded by wool.
i know its look like chisel but dolls are for survival . and i know it need some hard work to moddel the dolls but i hope this idea is good :-)
Good Luck

By Detchy
#198054 I believe they were in PixelUtilities at some point if i wasn't wrong, and hopefully they will bring them back :P I agree with this post
By MrVioletRose
#198057 If it were possible to implement this I would suggest only having certain pokemon as dolls, to limit the work needed. Examples being Clefairy, Starters, and Maybe a Snorlax Doll. Stuff you would see in the games. This also prevents players from mass creating giant pokedolls like Wailord or Kyogre.
By azh2002ar
#198060 i don't think so, they can just use a small pokemon modell and retexture it to become like doll, and we finish ... but i hope this idea will add, even just for the starter pokemons
By MrVioletRose
#198069 The weight of the mod is another reason why I would limit what can be a doll. As much fun as having a copy of every Pokemon in doll form would be there will eventually be over 700 of them.
By SViper
MrVioletRose wrote:The weight of the mod is another reason why I would limit what can be a doll. As much fun as having a copy of every Pokemon in doll form would be there will eventually be over 700 of them.

It's actually would be over 800 if we count in 7th Generation which one won't come to Pixlemon for sometime and if we won't count in Pokémon: form differences, gender differences, forms, megas, regional variants (Alolan). If we count's even those in it would around 1000, so best would be make those dolls that are made as dolls in main games as well to decrease mods burden.
JOIN THE TEAM