Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Rage32404
#194871 I'm a brand new player on this server an ben looking for a good canto server and I found one, I may only be on gym one but me and my friends enjoy this server more that the one that we play on technique launcher. anywise I enjoy this server and I think may more people also will.

By rolandoo
#194873 Ingame Minecraft Username: rolandoo
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I'm a brand new player to the server but in the time I been playing PokeMc I enjoyed it a lot, you get to play with other people and the staff are welcoming and nice and they answer almost every question you ask, overall this server is great for everyone.
By AhriFan
#194878 Ingame Minecraft Username: AhriFan
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I liked my first impression, everyone is really nice. The staff responds if you have any questions. I do like how you can play single player in a way on a multiplayer server. My favorite event would be the roll the dice. The chat system with /ch h is very helpful and a very good tool.
By Shypewpy
#194881 Ingame Minecraft Username: Jewritojew
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a fun and enjoyable server with very nice people and great staff. I like to get on at all times when i have free time and enjoy catching and trading pokemons and competing with friends. This server is just fantastic. Out of all the servers I've plain on this one is by far my favorite. Keep up the good work :-D
By Chronosaga
#194884 Ingame Minecraft Username: Chronosaga
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Very approachable staff. Friendly community. Almost anyone is willing to help a player out with almost any question that may pop up within the chat. Plenty of events to keep things interesting and very easy to navigate map that is amazingly accurate to the Kanto Region, with several added bonus'
By Suspense
#194889 What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I honestly love PokeMc, because of the way I'm treated by the staff. The staff them selves have really helped me when I needed it, in fact there have been staff members who have helped me find Pokémon that I could not find. Honestly I have never been on a server with staff so polite and caring to their players. 1 great thing about PokeMc is the adventure that u can go on to find wild Pokémon and how like your able to be surprised when you find one. Another Huge thing about PokeMc is the way they let u evolve I love that so much u can just work hard and battle other Pokémon and rank your Pokémon up. I love Pokémon and this server makes me love it even more. Thanks so much for caring so much!
By efrante1
#194897 Ingame Minecraft Username: EnricoTortellini
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
PokeMC is a great Pixelmon server. I have a lot of fun with my friends on here. It is a great time for pokemon fans. I like catching pokemon in the wild as well as the various cities. My favorite aspect is training pokemon for battle. An improvement I could see would be to make it easier to catch certain pokemon. This is how I feel about the server.
By Slylami
#194902 Ingame Minecraft Username: Slylami
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I love Poke Mc. This has been one of the only pixelmon servers i have played on since i have started. It is easily the best out of all the ones ive tried. The staff is very nice and helpful on the server. I enjoy playing with my friends and training my pokemon up.
By LifeisLife
#194903 Ingame Minecraft Username:LifeLifeLP
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
PokeMC is one of the best Pixelmon server i ever see. They have nice Events for example Legend Hunt every Weekend
This makes lots of Fun :). Also i like that the Server has a Kanto map who you can train your pokemons and battle vs Gym leaders and its feels like you are in real Pokemon game :D The Community is nice and friendly all the time, Mods are awesome and help when you need Help.
All in all its my Favorite Pixelmon Server
By Avve53
#194906 Ingame Minecraft Username: avve53
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is very fun and unique. It is extremly
friendly with all the players that you can ask for help and they will help you. My one problem, or
suggestion is that the" /kit starter" should be at a limit of twice or more. This is because those new
players that get it may die, like me, at the very beginning and not be able to catch anything for a while.
But the thing that I love the most is the Cerulean Cave. It's an easily found place where people can find
rare Pokémons and catch them and not search forever to get them. So all in all, great server, and ill be
on it hopefully daily.
JOIN THE TEAM