By UchihaNoRiku
#193421 One of the biggest issues I have with water mounts(aside from wishing I could ride Sharpedo. XDD!!) is that when I have my character riding on a water mount, unless I'm holding the space bar, they just... sink. Same with flying mounts and unless you keep tapping the bar, it will eventually lower... was kinda hoping maybe... a default of making them able to either go up or down by use of maybe... the WASD/arrow keys, or maybe a toggle button where you can choose to lock them in their current position or unlock them where they do what they do now for better control, and less worries about randomly doing a nose dive straight into water, or sinking into a deep pit of water and drowning, when you're in a hurry to have to leave the computer real quick. -ahem- Just a thought...

By SnowBlitzz
#193422 Would honestly be a neat feature, as I'd like to ride a lapras, or any water mount like a boat (on top of the water) and choose to dive only when needed.
By FrostEffects
#193425 personally i'd like to see some of these pokemons riding positions changeable via spawn of psyduck or something.? idk its cancer to have to open the database with h2... like have you tried riding a wailord? CANCER the riding positions of alot of pokemon are just terrible and we dont really have a way of changing that with ease.
By UchihaNoRiku
#193755 Unfortunately I don't know how to make any of this myself or manipulate code enough to alter things like that. Though personally for me, I'd just like it where you can lock it where they are on top of the water/in the air, or unlock it and let it move to the default, but I will admit... some of the ridables are messed up... like trying to ride some of them you end up actually IN the pokemon and can't steer for the life of you... such as with ones you really wanna ride, like Rapidash or Ponyta, because you can't see well enough to do it. Some you end up inside the pokemon's gut. I'd admit I'd love to see those fixed too, but the ones I was specifically submitting over was the fly and surf mounts.
JOIN THE TEAM