Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Nanoninja99
#193379 Great server for the following reasons:

Staff:

Not immature, just straight to the point with you and are willing to help you with anything.

Gameplay:

No server lag, has Wondertrade/Pokeloot/anything a Pixelmon player would want on a server, heck has a good economy as well!

Players:

Aren't toxic. Most to all are mature and don't start any 'beef' with each other (that I have saw) even if so, it's a low minimum.

Server Rating:
9.5/10 .

What the server could work on:

Economy 'selling' is the key part that it needs to work on. Shops don't buy a lot of things from you, so the best thing would be to add a /sell command (ex: cobblestone that you have hundreds of) to get rid of all of the trash you have. Other than that, I like it.

IGN Name:

Kiriakashi
By EhIForgot
#193385 Primal Wars provides a Unique and Fun gameplay like no other server. Its two team start makes the player choose a side creating a new experience never seen before. I enjoy the mod and the server even more. Helpful mods and community. Friendly atmosphere. Overall A+ server. :-D
By DiekePlatypus
#193433 This server is awesome. You have awesome custom strarters with many options. The staff and great and the safari zone is awesome. I search for a realy great server for a long time! This deffinetly is the best server in a long long time. Come visit the server fast!
:-)
By JakeMaster2012
#193651 This sever is like the best one i've ever been on hah, it has friendly staff and a nice community and i love the custom starter setup they have, its pretty cool, anyways i sure am glad that i found the server. IGN: Dapperkip
JOIN THE TEAM